KTI Networks KSD-800M Number of ports: 8 twisted pair
Item No. KS3020
- Supports extended ambiant temperatures of -20 ?C to 70 ?C.
- Fiber ports support ' Far end Fault' to prevent data loss.
- Supports VLAN, QoS and Port Control.
- Management via SNMP, Telnet, event traps and webinterface.
- Suitable for DIN-Rail and wall mounting.
The KSD800M switch is an industrial rated managed DIN rail switch, which is capable to operate in a more critical environment where temperature and power fluctuates at wider range. Additionally, KSD-800M offers two power input options, either AC-DC power adapter or via the screwed terminator block. Special features, including VLAN, QoS, and Port Control are configurable via SNMP, Telnet, web, and event traps remote management. All these designs are aimed to provide reliable network service and meeting your projects special requirements.